Download the latest and previous versions of Affinity Photo (macOS).
Affinity Photo for MacOS
Hello everyone, today you will be able to download Affinity Photo for Macbook & iMac and experience one of the most stable and polished photo editing software available for your Mac. I would argue it is even underrated.
Today we will highlight some of the reasons why we think you should go ahead and install Affinity Photo for your MacOS devices whether that be on an iMac, Macbook air or Macbook pro. I have been using Affinity Photo for the past 4 months and I love it, I received it as a gift from my co-worker and I haven’t stopped using it since when I need to quickly editing a photo. One of the most standard but ignored feature is that Affinity Photo lets you open, edit and save PSD files which are Photoshop files. Photoshop is still supreme in the photo editing world so it’s nice to have a premium software that can let you edit multiple file formats easily. I also love the fact that the people behind this nice software, Serif Labs, have really put a lot of time into this photo editing software. They update it constantly with new features and I honestly think those of you decide to give a shot, will really like it. Let’s know in the comments if you don’t like it, or maybe it’s missing a feature? Do you love it? Let us know below.
Affinity Photo redefines the boundaries for professional photo editing software on the Mac. With a meticulous focus on workflow it offers sophisticated tools for enhancing, editing and retouching your images in an incredibly intuitive interface with all the power and performance you need.
Engineered for Professionals
• Open, edit and save Photoshop PSD files
• RGB, CMYK, Greyscale and LAB color spaces
• End-to-end CMYK workflow with ICC color management
• Full 16 and 32-bit per channel editing
• Work with all standard formats like PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF, SVG, EPS, EXR, HDR and PDF
• Panning and zooming is always live at 60fps with live previews, live tools and real-time editing
• Open and edit massive images without compromising performance or running out of memory
• Full support for unlimited layers, layer groups, adjustment layers, filter layers and masks
• Resize layers without any loss of quality. Lock, hide, duplicate and merge layers easily
• Edit live filters, adjustments, effects, blend modes and masks non-destructively
• Undo history can be saved with the document so you can always undo your changes
• Task-focused workspaces for developing, post-processing, liquify and export
• Work in windowed, full screen, or separated modes with fully customisable toolbars and drag and drop panels
• Comprehensive vector drawing and text editing tools
• Advanced snapping system with pixel perfect alignment when required
• Export @1x, @2x, @3x from layers, slices or whole documents – continuously as you work!
• Record and Play macros for ultimate productivity
Professional image processing
• Open RAW and other images in a dedicated pre-processing workspace
• Adjust exposure, blackpoint, clarity, vibrance, white balance, shadows, highlights and much more
• Recover detail thought to be lost by editing in an unbounded linear color space
• Advanced lens corrections including chromatic aberration, defringe, vignette and best-in-class noise reduction
• Paint areas or use fully customisable gradients to mask adjustments
• View histograms, blown highlights, shadows and tones as well as detailed EXIF information
• Focus Merge, HDR Merge and Tone mapping for advanced image processing
Remember to like our facebook and our twitter @macheatdotcom.
Other apps you might like: Adobe Lightroom for Mac, Affinity Publisher for Mac & Affinity Designer For Mac