Download macOS Sierra 10.12.5 free latest standalone offline bootable DMG image. Apple macOS Sierra 10.12 is a complete and stable macOS release with various fixes and enhancements. MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 Review. The macOS Sierra specifically focuses on the performance, compatibility, stability and the security of Mac with numerous enhancements. For the strongest security and latest features, find out whether you can upgrade to macOS Catalina, the latest version of the Mac operating system. If you still need macOS High Sierra, use this App Store link: Get macOS High Sierra.
'macOS 10.13 High Sierra is now available for update on Mac computers and can anyone of you tell me some tips that can help me smoothly update my MacBook Pro into latest macOS High Sierra without losing any data or meet any problems? Thank you.'
If you are trying to find a simple way to update Mac OS to the latest 10.13 or 10.13.4 High Sierra or you are looking for effective solutions to fix macOS High Sierra update stuck or failure error, you are at the right place. Follow the two next parts to free download macOS 10.13/10.13.4 to install and fix the macOS High Sierra update error right now.
Here Part 1, we'll show you how to upgrade to macOS 10.13/10.13.4 High Sierra without losing any data on MacBook Pro/MacBook Air/iMac etc.
Here you have two options to backup Mac data before macOS 10.13/10.13.4 update: Time Machine or Mac backup software for help.
Option 1. Back up Mac data with Time Machine
Option 2. Backup Mac data with Mac backup software
EaseUS Todo Backup for Mac supports backing up your Mac data in 3 steps:
1. Download, install and launch EaseUS Todo Backup for Mac.
Click the first Backup tab or simply click the plus (+) button at the left corner of the left pane to create a backup project -- name the backup project and click OK.
2. Set up the backup destination where you want to store Mac files as backups, automatic backup frequency and click OK.
3. Add files and folders to the backup project.
Click File+ to selectively choose files and folders to back up and click the blue start button to back up your Mac data to another drive or external device.
1. Go to the Apple store > Find macOS 10.13.10.13.4 update.
2. Click Download and fill in your Apple ID when asked.
3. After you download the macOS 10.13/10.13.4 upgrade software, install the software and update Mac computer to macOS 10.13 or 10.13.4 High Sierra by following the onscreen instructions.
If no update problems occur, restart your Mac computer and enjoy the new macOS on your device.
If you get stuck or cannot install macOS 10.13 on your device, just follow Part 2 to get the problems solved and fixed on your own.
If you cannot download or install macOS 10.13 update on your Mac, or macOS 10.13/10.13.4 gets stuck, freezes or fails to install, don't panic and just simply follow these instructions.
If you get stuck or fail to install the downloaded macOS 10.13/10.13.4, try the tips below to get this problem fixed:
Here you have two options to fix the macOS 10.13/10.13.4 installation failure error:
Option 1. Install macOS update in Safe Mode to fix the macOS High Sierra 10.13/10.13.4 update stuck error
If you cannot install macOS 10.13/10.13.4 in Safe Mode, try a clean installation of the new update.
Option 2. Clean installation of macOS Sierra 10.13/10.13.4 to fix macOS fails to install issue
To complete a clean installation of macOS Sierra 10.13/10.13.4 on Mac, you may need to do some pre-installation preparation:
Step 1. Create a bootable installer
Step 2. Clean installation of macOS 10.13/10.13.4 update
If you forgot to create backups for your Mac data before the macOS 10.13/10.13.4 update, you still have a chance to restore lost data due to the update.
Professional Mac data recovery software - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac with Bootable Media allows you to restore all lost data due to a macOS update or for other reasons.
1. Click the tutorial page about how to create bootable media for Mac.
2. Boot your Mac from EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac Bootable Media.
3. Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac and select the file types of lost data. Click Next.
4. Choose the volume where the data was lost, click Scan to let the program scan the lost data for you.
Choose Deep Scan and let the program find more lost data for you on your Mac.
Important Note -- if your Mac hard drive uses an APFS file system, you can only use the deep scan option to scan and find all lost data on the drive
5. Preview and choose the found hard drive data, then click Recover to save it in a safe spot on your Mac.