How to transfer photos from iCloud to Mac? Here in this post, we introduce you four simple ways to transfer photos from iCloud to your Mac.
Select All iCloud Photos to Transfer with AnyTrans (PC/Mac) If you want to select all photos on iCloud to transfer, then AnyTrans can help. As a professional iOS data management tool, it can help you easily manage your photos on iPhone/iPad/iPod, also notes, music, videos, contacts, etc. Besides, the iCloud Manager on AnyTrans enables you to. To select 500 Photos, click on the First Photo Scroll down 50 rows Hold down the Shift key on the keyboard of your Mac and click on the Last Photo in 50th row. Download All Photos from iCloud to Mac Using Photos App. The easiest way to select and download Photos from iCloud to Mac is by using the Photos App on Mac. Download iCloud Photos to PC/Mac from iCloud.com. It is a quite easy and convenient way to log in. Casey 11 November 2018 If you're looking to get your photos out of Apple's iCloud, here are ways to download them with a Mac, a PC and an iPhone.
This all-in-one iCloud content transfer could help you transfer photos from iCloud to Mac. Download it now and easily transfer photos from iCloud to iMac or MacBook.
We love taking photos with our iPhones and store them on Mac and iCloud for preservation. However, if our cherished photos on Mac are lost due to the wrong operation or system crash, how to get them back by exporting from iCloud?
When it comes to transferring photos from iCloud to Mac, normally, we have two choices – one is transferring photos from iCloud Photo Library to Mac, and the other is transferring photos from My Photo Stream to Mac. However, for most of us, we don’t clearly know what iCloud Photo Library or My Photo Stream is, and photos waiting to be transferred are iCloud Photo Library photos or My Photo Stream photos.
To decide which way to go, all you need to do is checking on your device with the following steps:
Go to Settings > iCloud > Photos > Check whether iCloud Photo Library is on.
If iCloud Photo Library is enabled, you can transfer photos from iCloud Photo Library to Mac, if it is off, you can transfer photos from My Photo Stream. No matter what kind of iCloud photos you want to transfer to Mac, here in this guide you can find what you want.
Also Read: Differences Between My Photo Stream and iCloud Photo Library >
Photo Library uploads all photos to iCloud and keeps them up to date across devices and you also can get access to them through iCloud.com. To transfer photos from the iCloud Photo Library to Mac, please refer to the two methods below.
Step 1. Go to iCloud Preference Panel > Click Options next to Photos.
Transfer Photos from iCloud Photo Library to Mac Through iCloud Preference Panel – Step 1
Step 2. Choose Photo Library > Click Done.
Transfer Photos from iCloud Photo Library to Mac Through iCloud Preference Panel – Step 2
Though convenient transferring photos from iCloud to Mac by enabling Photo Library is, this method does have its limitations. What if we just want to save some instead of all iCloud photos to your iMac/MacBook? There, AnyTrans is needed.
AnyTrans is specialized in managing iCloud data. AnyTrans supports transferring iCloud contents to Mac or PC and it is easy to transfer photos from iCloud to Mac with AnyTrans. Second, to that, AnyTrans could also help you delete and edit iCloud contents, like contacts, notes. Last but not least, AnyTrans even allows you to sync iCloud contents to another iCloud account. Here are steps to transfer photos from Photo Library to Mac with AnyTrans.
Step 1. Free Download AnyTrans and launch it on Mac > Click iCloud Manager.
Transfer Photos from iCloud Photo Library to Mac with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Login an iCloud account.
Transfer Photos from iCloud Photo Library to Mac with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Select Photos here > And click Next to transfer.
Transfer Photos from iCloud Photo Library to Mac with AnyTrans – Step 3
My Photo Stream uploads and imports photos automatically to all devices, but only photos were taken recent 3 months, 1000 maximum. Here are two methods for transferring photos from My Photo Stream to your iMac or MacBook.
Step 1. Click iPhoto > log in iCloud Account.
Step 2. Click iPhoto on the upper left corner > Choose Preferences.
Transfer Photos from My Photo Stream to Mac via iPhoto – Step 2
Step 3. Choose iCloud > Check the box of My Photo Stream.
Transfer Photos from My Photo Stream to Mac via iPhoto – Step 3
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and connect your iPhone to computer.
Step 2. Click Device icon, choose Photos and click Photo Stream.
Transfer Photos from My Photo Stream to Mac with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Hold Command key and choose photos you want to transfer, then click the To PC tab.
AnyTrans also does a good job of managing data on your iDevices and iTunes. Know more about AnyTrans. If you have any problems, please leave your comment below.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >© JGI/Jamie Grill/Getty Images If you prefer to have your photos saved to your devices rather than only to iCloud, you can download them. JGI/Jamie Grill/Getty Images
Having things saved to iCloud is useful for cutting down on used storage space. But there are times when you need to get your photos and videos back onto your mobile device or computer. Doing so can be a little confusing, especially since there are so many different methods based on things like where you're accessing the data from, and what device you're using at the moment.
No matter what your circumstances are, here's how to get it done quickly and easily.
Follow these directions to save copies of your photos and videos from your Apple Photos app to your Apple device.
1. Go into your device's Settings app.
2. Tap your name at the top of the Settings menu.© Devon Delfino/Business Insider Tap your name at the top of the Settings menu on your device. Devon Delfino/Business Insider
3. Select 'iCloud.'© Devon Delfino/Business Insider Tap 'iCloud' on your Apple ID page. Devon Delfino/Business Insider
4. Tap 'Photos.'© Devon Delfino/Business Insider Select 'Photos' on the iCloud page. Devon Delfino/Business Insider
5. Select 'Download and Keep Originals.'© Devon Delfino/Business Insider Tap 'Download and Keep Originals.' Devon Delfino/Business Insider
1. Open the Photos app on your Mac computer.
2. In the menu at the top of your screen, click 'Photos' and then 'Preferences.'© Devon Delfino/Business Insider Click on 'Preferences...' Devon Delfino/Business Insider
3. In the pop-up menu, select the 'iCloud' tab located at the top of the window.© Devon Delfino/Business Insider Click 'iCloud' at the top of the window. Devon Delfino/Business Insider
4. Click the selection next to 'Download originals to this Mac.'© Devon Delfino/Business Insider Check off 'Download Originals to this Mac.' Devon Delfino/Business Insider
For those on a PC, you'll have to set up iCloud for Windows, and then you'll be able to download your photos from iCloud Photos.
Follow these directions to save copies of your photos and videos from iCloud.com to your Apple device.
1. Open the Apple Photos app on your device.
2. Tap 'Select' in the upper right corner of your Photos app to select the desired photo or video. You can also select multiple photos and videos by tapping multiple thumbnails, or you can opt to 'Select all.'
3. Tap the three-dot icon in the lower right corner to open additional options.
4. Select 'Download' and tap it again to confirm your decision.
1. Go to iCloud.com and log in using your Apple ID.
2. Select 'Photos.'© Devon Delfino/Business Insider Click 'Photos' on the homepage of the iCloud website. Devon Delfino/Business Insider
3. Click to choose your desired photo and video (hold the 'Command' button to select more than one).
4. Click and hold on the 'Download' button (it looks like the cloud symbol combined with a down arrow), located on the right side of the top toolbar.© Devon Delfino/Business Insider Once you've selected your photo(s), click the 'Download' icon at the top right corner. Devon Delfino/Business Insider
5. Choose whether you want to download the 'Unmodified Original' or 'Most Compatible' versions and click 'Download.'
The download will then appear at the bottom of your screen, and you can click to open it, rename it, and move it.
Follow these directions to save copies of your photos and videos from Shared Albums to your own device.
1. Open the Apple Photos app on your device and select the 'Albums' tab.
2. Scroll down and select your desired album.© Devon Delfino/Business Insider Select a desired album from the 'Albums' tab of your Photos app. Devon Delfino/Business Insider
3. Tap 'Select' in the upper right corner of the album.
4. Tap each photo you want to download. Or, hit 'Select All' in the upper left corner.
5. Select the upload icon (it looks like a square with an up arrow) at the bottom left corner.
6. Tap 'Save Image' (or 'Save Video').
1. Open the Photos app on your Mac computer.
2. Select a Shared Album from the left sidebar.
3. Control-click on the desired photo or video, or select multiple.
4. Select 'Import.'