- License: Open Source. While cross-platform support means you can run LibreOffice on Windows, Mac or Linux without having to retrain yourself.
- MacOS versions prior to 10.8 are only supported with LibreOffice versions 4.3 and earlier (see Release Notes for version 4.4).The old versions are available in download archive.
Libreoffice 32 Bit Download
First check the system requirements before installing LibreOffice on macOS.
Libreoffice For Apple Download
- Download the .DMG file from the download page.
- Open the .DMG file by double-clicking on it.
- An installation window appears: drag and drop the LibreOffice icon onto the Applications icon in the same window. You may be required to enter your administrator password.
- The files are copied over and a progress bar shows when the installation is complete.
- If needed, you may now download and install the language pack(s) of your choice and built-in help by downloading the .DMG file of your choice. The installers for these are launched from inside their .DMG files.
Where Can I Download Mac Os X
LibreOffice is a powerful office suite – its clean interface. MAC OS X DISK IMAGE download. Download 1 file. Download 1 file.